Osteonate

Osteonate Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Osteonate Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Osteonate In other words, osteonate they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Osteonate The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, osteonate and will be very appealing to him/her. Osteonate Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, osteonate antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Osteonate Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, osteonate lethargy, osteonate stumbling and seizures. Osteonate Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Osteonate Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Osteonate Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, osteonate excessive drooling, osteonate and stomach pain. Osteonate If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, osteonate as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Osteonate Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Osteonate Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Osteonate Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, osteonate vomiting, osteonate excessive urination and activity, osteonate and can lead to seizures. Osteonate Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Osteonate Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, osteonate especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Osteonate You are responsible for Puggle care and, osteonate therefore, osteonate need to ensure that fabric softener, osteonate clothing and dish detergent, osteonate bathroom cleaners, osteonate etc. Osteonate are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Osteonate The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, osteonate vomiting, osteonate lethargy, osteonate muscle weakness, osteonate mouth burns, osteonate and even a coma. Osteonate Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Osteonate Excessive drooling, osteonate vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Osteonate Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Osteonate Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, osteonate and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Osteonate Some toxic plants include aloe, osteonate ferns, osteonate lilies and ivy. Osteonate If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, osteonate the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Osteonate Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Osteonate Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Osteonate Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Osteonate However, osteonate if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, osteonate the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Osteonate This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Osteonate A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Osteonate Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Osteonate Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Osteonate If you use moth balls, osteonate get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Osteonate Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Osteonate Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, osteonate leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, osteonate vomiting, osteonate seizures and coma. Osteonate Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Osteonate Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Osteonate Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Osteonate This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Osteonate Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, osteonate lethargy and stomach pain. Osteonate Call your Vet right away.

Osteonate Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Osteonate

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Osteonate Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Osteonate Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, osteonate loss of appetite, osteonate lethargy and vomiting. Osteonate See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Osteonate Keep all batteries in a safe, osteonate secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.