Pain Balm

Pain balm Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Pain balm Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Pain balm In other words, pain balm they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Pain balm The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, pain balm and will be very appealing to him/her. Pain balm Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, pain balm antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Pain balm Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, pain balm lethargy, pain balm stumbling and seizures. Pain balm Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Pain balm Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Pain balm Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, pain balm excessive drooling, pain balm and stomach pain. Pain balm If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, pain balm as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Pain balm Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Pain balm Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Pain balm Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, pain balm vomiting, pain balm excessive urination and activity, pain balm and can lead to seizures. Pain balm Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Pain balm Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, pain balm especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Pain balm You are responsible for Puggle care and, pain balm therefore, pain balm need to ensure that fabric softener, pain balm clothing and dish detergent, pain balm bathroom cleaners, pain balm etc. Pain balm are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Pain balm The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, pain balm vomiting, pain balm lethargy, pain balm muscle weakness, pain balm mouth burns, pain balm and even a coma. Pain balm Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Pain balm Excessive drooling, pain balm vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Pain balm Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Pain balm Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, pain balm and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Pain balm Some toxic plants include aloe, pain balm ferns, pain balm lilies and ivy. Pain balm If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, pain balm the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Pain balm Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Pain balm Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Pain balm Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Pain balm However, pain balm if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, pain balm the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Pain balm This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Pain balm A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Pain balm Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Pain balm Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Pain balm If you use moth balls, pain balm get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Pain balm Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Pain balm Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, pain balm leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, pain balm vomiting, pain balm seizures and coma. Pain balm Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Pain balm Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Pain balm Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Pain balm This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Pain balm Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, pain balm lethargy and stomach pain. Pain balm Call your Vet right away.

Pain balm Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Pain balm

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Pain balm Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Pain balm Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, pain balm loss of appetite, pain balm lethargy and vomiting. Pain balm See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Pain balm Keep all batteries in a safe, pain balm secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.