Pain Massage Oil
Pain massage oil Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Pain massage oil Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Pain massage oil In other words, pain massage oil they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Pain massage oil The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, pain massage oil and will be very appealing to him/her. Pain massage oil Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, pain massage oil antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Pain massage oil Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, pain massage oil lethargy, pain massage oil stumbling and seizures. Pain massage oil Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Pain massage oil Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Pain massage oil Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, pain massage oil excessive drooling, pain massage oil and stomach pain. Pain massage oil If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, pain massage oil as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Pain massage oil Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Pain massage oil Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Pain massage oil Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, pain massage oil vomiting, pain massage oil excessive urination and activity, pain massage oil and can lead to seizures. Pain massage oil Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Pain massage oil Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, pain massage oil especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Pain massage oil You are responsible for Puggle care and, pain massage oil therefore, pain massage oil need to ensure that fabric softener, pain massage oil clothing and dish detergent, pain massage oil bathroom cleaners, pain massage oil etc. Pain massage oil are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Pain massage oil The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, pain massage oil vomiting, pain massage oil lethargy, pain massage oil muscle weakness, pain massage oil mouth burns, pain massage oil and even a coma. Pain massage oil Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Pain massage oil Excessive drooling, pain massage oil vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Pain massage oil Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Pain massage oil Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, pain massage oil and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Pain massage oil Some toxic plants include aloe, pain massage oil ferns, pain massage oil lilies and ivy. Pain massage oil If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, pain massage oil the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Pain massage oil Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Pain massage oil Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Pain massage oil Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Pain massage oil However, pain massage oil if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, pain massage oil the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Pain massage oil This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Pain massage oil A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Pain massage oil Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Pain massage oil Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Pain massage oil If you use moth balls, pain massage oil get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Pain massage oil Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Pain massage oil Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, pain massage oil leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, pain massage oil vomiting, pain massage oil seizures and coma. Pain massage oil Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Pain massage oil Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Pain massage oil Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Pain massage oil This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Pain massage oil Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, pain massage oil lethargy and stomach pain. Pain massage oil Call your Vet right away.
Pain massage oil Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Pain massage oil
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Pain massage oil Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Pain massage oil Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, pain massage oil loss of appetite, pain massage oil lethargy and vomiting. Pain massage oil See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Pain massage oil Keep all batteries in a safe, pain massage oil secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.