Rulide

Rulide Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Rulide Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Rulide In other words, rulide they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Rulide The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, rulide and will be very appealing to him/her. Rulide Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, rulide antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Rulide Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, rulide lethargy, rulide stumbling and seizures. Rulide Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Rulide Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Rulide Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, rulide excessive drooling, rulide and stomach pain. Rulide If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, rulide as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Rulide Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Rulide Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Rulide Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, rulide vomiting, rulide excessive urination and activity, rulide and can lead to seizures. Rulide Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Rulide Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, rulide especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Rulide You are responsible for Puggle care and, rulide therefore, rulide need to ensure that fabric softener, rulide clothing and dish detergent, rulide bathroom cleaners, rulide etc. Rulide are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Rulide The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, rulide vomiting, rulide lethargy, rulide muscle weakness, rulide mouth burns, rulide and even a coma. Rulide Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Rulide Excessive drooling, rulide vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Rulide Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Rulide Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, rulide and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Rulide Some toxic plants include aloe, rulide ferns, rulide lilies and ivy. Rulide If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, rulide the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Rulide Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Rulide Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Rulide Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Rulide However, rulide if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, rulide the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Rulide This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Rulide A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Rulide Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Rulide Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Rulide If you use moth balls, rulide get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Rulide Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Rulide Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, rulide leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, rulide vomiting, rulide seizures and coma. Rulide Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Rulide Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Rulide Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Rulide This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Rulide Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, rulide lethargy and stomach pain. Rulide Call your Vet right away.

Rulide Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Rulide

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Rulide Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Rulide Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, rulide loss of appetite, rulide lethargy and vomiting. Rulide See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Rulide Keep all batteries in a safe, rulide secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.