Seledruff Shampoo

Seledruff shampoo Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Seledruff shampoo Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Seledruff shampoo In other words, seledruff shampoo they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Seledruff shampoo The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, seledruff shampoo and will be very appealing to him/her. Seledruff shampoo Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, seledruff shampoo antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Seledruff shampoo Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, seledruff shampoo lethargy, seledruff shampoo stumbling and seizures. Seledruff shampoo Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Seledruff shampoo Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Seledruff shampoo Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, seledruff shampoo excessive drooling, seledruff shampoo and stomach pain. Seledruff shampoo If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, seledruff shampoo as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Seledruff shampoo Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Seledruff shampoo Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Seledruff shampoo Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, seledruff shampoo vomiting, seledruff shampoo excessive urination and activity, seledruff shampoo and can lead to seizures. Seledruff shampoo Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Seledruff shampoo Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, seledruff shampoo especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Seledruff shampoo You are responsible for Puggle care and, seledruff shampoo therefore, seledruff shampoo need to ensure that fabric softener, seledruff shampoo clothing and dish detergent, seledruff shampoo bathroom cleaners, seledruff shampoo etc. Seledruff shampoo are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Seledruff shampoo The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, seledruff shampoo vomiting, seledruff shampoo lethargy, seledruff shampoo muscle weakness, seledruff shampoo mouth burns, seledruff shampoo and even a coma. Seledruff shampoo Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Seledruff shampoo Excessive drooling, seledruff shampoo vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Seledruff shampoo Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Seledruff shampoo Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, seledruff shampoo and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Seledruff shampoo Some toxic plants include aloe, seledruff shampoo ferns, seledruff shampoo lilies and ivy. Seledruff shampoo If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, seledruff shampoo the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Seledruff shampoo Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Seledruff shampoo Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Seledruff shampoo Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Seledruff shampoo However, seledruff shampoo if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, seledruff shampoo the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Seledruff shampoo This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Seledruff shampoo A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Seledruff shampoo Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Seledruff shampoo Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Seledruff shampoo If you use moth balls, seledruff shampoo get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Seledruff shampoo Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Seledruff shampoo Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, seledruff shampoo leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, seledruff shampoo vomiting, seledruff shampoo seizures and coma. Seledruff shampoo Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Seledruff shampoo Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Seledruff shampoo Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Seledruff shampoo This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Seledruff shampoo Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, seledruff shampoo lethargy and stomach pain. Seledruff shampoo Call your Vet right away.

Seledruff shampoo Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Seledruff shampoo

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Seledruff shampoo Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Seledruff shampoo Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, seledruff shampoo loss of appetite, seledruff shampoo lethargy and vomiting. Seledruff shampoo See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Seledruff shampoo Keep all batteries in a safe, seledruff shampoo secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.