Supra

Supra Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Supra Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Supra In other words, supra they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Supra The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, supra and will be very appealing to him/her. Supra Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, supra antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Supra Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, supra lethargy, supra stumbling and seizures. Supra Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Supra Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Supra Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, supra excessive drooling, supra and stomach pain. Supra If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, supra as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Supra Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Supra Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Supra Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, supra vomiting, supra excessive urination and activity, supra and can lead to seizures. Supra Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Supra Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, supra especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Supra You are responsible for Puggle care and, supra therefore, supra need to ensure that fabric softener, supra clothing and dish detergent, supra bathroom cleaners, supra etc. Supra are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Supra The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, supra vomiting, supra lethargy, supra muscle weakness, supra mouth burns, supra and even a coma. Supra Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Supra Excessive drooling, supra vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Supra Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Supra Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, supra and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Supra Some toxic plants include aloe, supra ferns, supra lilies and ivy. Supra If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, supra the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Supra Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Supra Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Supra Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Supra However, supra if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, supra the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Supra This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Supra A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Supra Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Supra Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Supra If you use moth balls, supra get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Supra Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Supra Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, supra leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, supra vomiting, supra seizures and coma. Supra Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Supra Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Supra Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Supra This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Supra Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, supra lethargy and stomach pain. Supra Call your Vet right away.

Supra Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Supra

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Supra Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Supra Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, supra loss of appetite, supra lethargy and vomiting. Supra See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Supra Keep all batteries in a safe, supra secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.