Swiss Oats A111

Swiss oats a111 Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Swiss oats a111 Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Swiss oats a111 In other words, swiss oats a111 they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Swiss oats a111 The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, swiss oats a111 and will be very appealing to him/her. Swiss oats a111 Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, swiss oats a111 antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Swiss oats a111 Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, swiss oats a111 lethargy, swiss oats a111 stumbling and seizures. Swiss oats a111 Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Swiss oats a111 Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Swiss oats a111 Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, swiss oats a111 excessive drooling, swiss oats a111 and stomach pain. Swiss oats a111 If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, swiss oats a111 as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Swiss oats a111 Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Swiss oats a111 Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Swiss oats a111 Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, swiss oats a111 vomiting, swiss oats a111 excessive urination and activity, swiss oats a111 and can lead to seizures. Swiss oats a111 Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Swiss oats a111 Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, swiss oats a111 especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Swiss oats a111 You are responsible for Puggle care and, swiss oats a111 therefore, swiss oats a111 need to ensure that fabric softener, swiss oats a111 clothing and dish detergent, swiss oats a111 bathroom cleaners, swiss oats a111 etc. Swiss oats a111 are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Swiss oats a111 The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, swiss oats a111 vomiting, swiss oats a111 lethargy, swiss oats a111 muscle weakness, swiss oats a111 mouth burns, swiss oats a111 and even a coma. Swiss oats a111 Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Swiss oats a111 Excessive drooling, swiss oats a111 vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Swiss oats a111 Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Swiss oats a111 Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, swiss oats a111 and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Swiss oats a111 Some toxic plants include aloe, swiss oats a111 ferns, swiss oats a111 lilies and ivy. Swiss oats a111 If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, swiss oats a111 the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Swiss oats a111 Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Swiss oats a111 Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Swiss oats a111 Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Swiss oats a111 However, swiss oats a111 if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, swiss oats a111 the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Swiss oats a111 This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Swiss oats a111 A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Swiss oats a111 Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Swiss oats a111 Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Swiss oats a111 If you use moth balls, swiss oats a111 get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Swiss oats a111 Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Swiss oats a111 Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, swiss oats a111 leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, swiss oats a111 vomiting, swiss oats a111 seizures and coma. Swiss oats a111 Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Swiss oats a111 Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Swiss oats a111 Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Swiss oats a111 This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Swiss oats a111 Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, swiss oats a111 lethargy and stomach pain. Swiss oats a111 Call your Vet right away.

Swiss oats a111 Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Swiss oats a111

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Swiss oats a111 Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Swiss oats a111 Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, swiss oats a111 loss of appetite, swiss oats a111 lethargy and vomiting. Swiss oats a111 See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Swiss oats a111 Keep all batteries in a safe, swiss oats a111 secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.