Synalar

Synalar Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Synalar Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Synalar In other words, synalar they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Synalar The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, synalar and will be very appealing to him/her. Synalar Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, synalar antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Synalar Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, synalar lethargy, synalar stumbling and seizures. Synalar Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Synalar Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Synalar Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, synalar excessive drooling, synalar and stomach pain. Synalar If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, synalar as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Synalar Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Synalar Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Synalar Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, synalar vomiting, synalar excessive urination and activity, synalar and can lead to seizures. Synalar Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Synalar Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, synalar especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Synalar You are responsible for Puggle care and, synalar therefore, synalar need to ensure that fabric softener, synalar clothing and dish detergent, synalar bathroom cleaners, synalar etc. Synalar are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Synalar The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, synalar vomiting, synalar lethargy, synalar muscle weakness, synalar mouth burns, synalar and even a coma. Synalar Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Synalar Excessive drooling, synalar vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Synalar Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Synalar Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, synalar and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Synalar Some toxic plants include aloe, synalar ferns, synalar lilies and ivy. Synalar If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, synalar the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Synalar Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Synalar Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Synalar Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Synalar However, synalar if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, synalar the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Synalar This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Synalar A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Synalar Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Synalar Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Synalar If you use moth balls, synalar get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Synalar Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Synalar Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, synalar leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, synalar vomiting, synalar seizures and coma. Synalar Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Synalar Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Synalar Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Synalar This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Synalar Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, synalar lethargy and stomach pain. Synalar Call your Vet right away.

Synalar Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Synalar

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Synalar Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Synalar Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, synalar loss of appetite, synalar lethargy and vomiting. Synalar See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Synalar Keep all batteries in a safe, synalar secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.