Tagamet In Us
Tagamet in us Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Tagamet in us Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Tagamet in us In other words, tagamet in us they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Tagamet in us The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, tagamet in us and will be very appealing to him/her. Tagamet in us Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, tagamet in us antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Tagamet in us Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, tagamet in us lethargy, tagamet in us stumbling and seizures. Tagamet in us Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Tagamet in us Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Tagamet in us Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, tagamet in us excessive drooling, tagamet in us and stomach pain. Tagamet in us If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, tagamet in us as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Tagamet in us Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Tagamet in us Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Tagamet in us Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, tagamet in us vomiting, tagamet in us excessive urination and activity, tagamet in us and can lead to seizures. Tagamet in us Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Tagamet in us Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, tagamet in us especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Tagamet in us You are responsible for Puggle care and, tagamet in us therefore, tagamet in us need to ensure that fabric softener, tagamet in us clothing and dish detergent, tagamet in us bathroom cleaners, tagamet in us etc. Tagamet in us are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Tagamet in us The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, tagamet in us vomiting, tagamet in us lethargy, tagamet in us muscle weakness, tagamet in us mouth burns, tagamet in us and even a coma. Tagamet in us Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Tagamet in us Excessive drooling, tagamet in us vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Tagamet in us Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Tagamet in us Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, tagamet in us and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Tagamet in us Some toxic plants include aloe, tagamet in us ferns, tagamet in us lilies and ivy. Tagamet in us If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, tagamet in us the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Tagamet in us Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Tagamet in us Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Tagamet in us Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Tagamet in us However, tagamet in us if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, tagamet in us the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Tagamet in us This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Tagamet in us A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Tagamet in us Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Tagamet in us Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Tagamet in us If you use moth balls, tagamet in us get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Tagamet in us Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Tagamet in us Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, tagamet in us leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, tagamet in us vomiting, tagamet in us seizures and coma. Tagamet in us Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Tagamet in us Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Tagamet in us Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Tagamet in us This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Tagamet in us Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, tagamet in us lethargy and stomach pain. Tagamet in us Call your Vet right away.
Tagamet in us Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Tagamet in us
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Tagamet in us Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Tagamet in us Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, tagamet in us loss of appetite, tagamet in us lethargy and vomiting. Tagamet in us See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Tagamet in us Keep all batteries in a safe, tagamet in us secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.