Tribulus plus Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Tribulus plus Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Tribulus plus In other words, tribulus plus they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Tribulus plus The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, tribulus plus and will be very appealing to him/her. Tribulus plus Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, tribulus plus antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Tribulus plus Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, tribulus plus lethargy, tribulus plus stumbling and seizures. Tribulus plus Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Tribulus plus Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Tribulus plus Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, tribulus plus excessive drooling, tribulus plus and stomach pain. Tribulus plus If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, tribulus plus as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Tribulus plus Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Tribulus plus Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Tribulus plus Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, tribulus plus vomiting, tribulus plus excessive urination and activity, tribulus plus and can lead to seizures. Tribulus plus Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Tribulus plus Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, tribulus plus especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Tribulus plus You are responsible for Puggle care and, tribulus plus therefore, tribulus plus need to ensure that fabric softener, tribulus plus clothing and dish detergent, tribulus plus bathroom cleaners, tribulus plus etc. Tribulus plus are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Tribulus plus The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, tribulus plus vomiting, tribulus plus lethargy, tribulus plus muscle weakness, tribulus plus mouth burns, tribulus plus and even a coma. Tribulus plus Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Tribulus plus Excessive drooling, tribulus plus vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Tribulus plus Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Tribulus plus Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, tribulus plus and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Tribulus plus Some toxic plants include aloe, tribulus plus ferns, tribulus plus lilies and ivy. Tribulus plus If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, tribulus plus the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Tribulus plus Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Tribulus plus Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Tribulus plus Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Tribulus plus However, tribulus plus if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, tribulus plus the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Tribulus plus This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Tribulus plus A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Tribulus plus Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Tribulus plus Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Tribulus plus If you use moth balls, tribulus plus get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Tribulus plus Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Tribulus plus Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, tribulus plus leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, tribulus plus vomiting, tribulus plus seizures and coma. Tribulus plus Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Tribulus plus Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Tribulus plus Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Tribulus plus This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Tribulus plus Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, tribulus plus lethargy and stomach pain. Tribulus plus Call your Vet right away.
Tribulus plus Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Tribulus plus
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Tribulus plus Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Tribulus plus Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, tribulus plus loss of appetite, tribulus plus lethargy and vomiting. Tribulus plus See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Tribulus plus Keep all batteries in a safe, tribulus plus secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.