Tryptanol

Tryptanol Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Tryptanol Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Tryptanol In other words, tryptanol they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Tryptanol The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, tryptanol and will be very appealing to him/her. Tryptanol Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, tryptanol antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Tryptanol Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, tryptanol lethargy, tryptanol stumbling and seizures. Tryptanol Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Tryptanol Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Tryptanol Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, tryptanol excessive drooling, tryptanol and stomach pain. Tryptanol If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, tryptanol as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Tryptanol Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Tryptanol Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Tryptanol Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, tryptanol vomiting, tryptanol excessive urination and activity, tryptanol and can lead to seizures. Tryptanol Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Tryptanol Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, tryptanol especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Tryptanol You are responsible for Puggle care and, tryptanol therefore, tryptanol need to ensure that fabric softener, tryptanol clothing and dish detergent, tryptanol bathroom cleaners, tryptanol etc. Tryptanol are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Tryptanol The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, tryptanol vomiting, tryptanol lethargy, tryptanol muscle weakness, tryptanol mouth burns, tryptanol and even a coma. Tryptanol Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Tryptanol Excessive drooling, tryptanol vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Tryptanol Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Tryptanol Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, tryptanol and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Tryptanol Some toxic plants include aloe, tryptanol ferns, tryptanol lilies and ivy. Tryptanol If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, tryptanol the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Tryptanol Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Tryptanol Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Tryptanol Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Tryptanol However, tryptanol if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, tryptanol the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Tryptanol This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Tryptanol A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Tryptanol Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Tryptanol Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Tryptanol If you use moth balls, tryptanol get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Tryptanol Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Tryptanol Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, tryptanol leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, tryptanol vomiting, tryptanol seizures and coma. Tryptanol Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Tryptanol Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Tryptanol Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Tryptanol This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Tryptanol Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, tryptanol lethargy and stomach pain. Tryptanol Call your Vet right away.

Tryptanol Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Tryptanol

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Tryptanol Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Tryptanol Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, tryptanol loss of appetite, tryptanol lethargy and vomiting. Tryptanol See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Tryptanol Keep all batteries in a safe, tryptanol secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.