Utinor

Utinor Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Utinor Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Utinor In other words, utinor they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Utinor The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, utinor and will be very appealing to him/her. Utinor Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, utinor antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Utinor Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, utinor lethargy, utinor stumbling and seizures. Utinor Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Utinor Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Utinor Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, utinor excessive drooling, utinor and stomach pain. Utinor If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, utinor as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Utinor Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Utinor Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Utinor Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, utinor vomiting, utinor excessive urination and activity, utinor and can lead to seizures. Utinor Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Utinor Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, utinor especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Utinor You are responsible for Puggle care and, utinor therefore, utinor need to ensure that fabric softener, utinor clothing and dish detergent, utinor bathroom cleaners, utinor etc. Utinor are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Utinor The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, utinor vomiting, utinor lethargy, utinor muscle weakness, utinor mouth burns, utinor and even a coma. Utinor Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Utinor Excessive drooling, utinor vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Utinor Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Utinor Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, utinor and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Utinor Some toxic plants include aloe, utinor ferns, utinor lilies and ivy. Utinor If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, utinor the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Utinor Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Utinor Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Utinor Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Utinor However, utinor if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, utinor the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Utinor This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Utinor A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Utinor Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Utinor Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Utinor If you use moth balls, utinor get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Utinor Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Utinor Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, utinor leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, utinor vomiting, utinor seizures and coma. Utinor Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Utinor Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Utinor Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Utinor This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Utinor Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, utinor lethargy and stomach pain. Utinor Call your Vet right away.

Utinor Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Utinor

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Utinor Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Utinor Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, utinor loss of appetite, utinor lethargy and vomiting. Utinor See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Utinor Keep all batteries in a safe, utinor secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.