Viagra Blog

Viagra blog Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra blog Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra blog In other words, viagra blog they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra blog The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra blog and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra blog Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra blog antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra blog Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra blog lethargy, viagra blog stumbling and seizures. Viagra blog Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra blog Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra blog Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra blog excessive drooling, viagra blog and stomach pain. Viagra blog If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra blog as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra blog Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra blog Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra blog Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra blog vomiting, viagra blog excessive urination and activity, viagra blog and can lead to seizures. Viagra blog Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra blog Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra blog especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra blog You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra blog therefore, viagra blog need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra blog clothing and dish detergent, viagra blog bathroom cleaners, viagra blog etc. Viagra blog are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra blog The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra blog vomiting, viagra blog lethargy, viagra blog muscle weakness, viagra blog mouth burns, viagra blog and even a coma. Viagra blog Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra blog Excessive drooling, viagra blog vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra blog Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra blog Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra blog and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra blog Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra blog ferns, viagra blog lilies and ivy. Viagra blog If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra blog the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra blog Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra blog Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra blog Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra blog However, viagra blog if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra blog the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra blog This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra blog A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra blog Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra blog Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra blog If you use moth balls, viagra blog get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra blog Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra blog Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra blog leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra blog vomiting, viagra blog seizures and coma. Viagra blog Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra blog Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra blog Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra blog This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra blog Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra blog lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra blog Call your Vet right away.

Viagra blog Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra blog

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra blog Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra blog Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra blog loss of appetite, viagra blog lethargy and vomiting. Viagra blog See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra blog Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra blog secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.