Viagra Canada

Viagra canada Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra canada Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra canada In other words, viagra canada they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra canada The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra canada and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra canada Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra canada antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra canada Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra canada lethargy, viagra canada stumbling and seizures. Viagra canada Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra canada Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra canada Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra canada excessive drooling, viagra canada and stomach pain. Viagra canada If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra canada as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra canada Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra canada Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra canada Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra canada vomiting, viagra canada excessive urination and activity, viagra canada and can lead to seizures. Viagra canada Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra canada Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra canada especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra canada You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra canada therefore, viagra canada need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra canada clothing and dish detergent, viagra canada bathroom cleaners, viagra canada etc. Viagra canada are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra canada The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra canada vomiting, viagra canada lethargy, viagra canada muscle weakness, viagra canada mouth burns, viagra canada and even a coma. Viagra canada Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra canada Excessive drooling, viagra canada vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra canada Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra canada Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra canada and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra canada Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra canada ferns, viagra canada lilies and ivy. Viagra canada If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra canada the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra canada Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra canada Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra canada Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra canada However, viagra canada if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra canada the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra canada This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra canada A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra canada Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra canada Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra canada If you use moth balls, viagra canada get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra canada Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra canada Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra canada leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra canada vomiting, viagra canada seizures and coma. Viagra canada Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra canada Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra canada Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra canada This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra canada Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra canada lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra canada Call your Vet right away.

Viagra canada Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra canada

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra canada Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra canada Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra canada loss of appetite, viagra canada lethargy and vomiting. Viagra canada See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra canada Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra canada secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.