Viagra Experiences

Viagra experiences Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra experiences Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra experiences In other words, viagra experiences they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra experiences The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra experiences and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra experiences Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra experiences antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra experiences Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra experiences lethargy, viagra experiences stumbling and seizures. Viagra experiences Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra experiences Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra experiences Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra experiences excessive drooling, viagra experiences and stomach pain. Viagra experiences If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra experiences as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra experiences Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra experiences Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra experiences Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra experiences vomiting, viagra experiences excessive urination and activity, viagra experiences and can lead to seizures. Viagra experiences Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra experiences Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra experiences especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra experiences You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra experiences therefore, viagra experiences need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra experiences clothing and dish detergent, viagra experiences bathroom cleaners, viagra experiences etc. Viagra experiences are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra experiences The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra experiences vomiting, viagra experiences lethargy, viagra experiences muscle weakness, viagra experiences mouth burns, viagra experiences and even a coma. Viagra experiences Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra experiences Excessive drooling, viagra experiences vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra experiences Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra experiences Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra experiences and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra experiences Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra experiences ferns, viagra experiences lilies and ivy. Viagra experiences If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra experiences the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra experiences Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra experiences Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra experiences Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra experiences However, viagra experiences if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra experiences the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra experiences This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra experiences A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra experiences Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra experiences Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra experiences If you use moth balls, viagra experiences get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra experiences Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra experiences Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra experiences leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra experiences vomiting, viagra experiences seizures and coma. Viagra experiences Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra experiences Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra experiences Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra experiences This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra experiences Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra experiences lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra experiences Call your Vet right away.

Viagra experiences Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra experiences

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra experiences Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra experiences Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra experiences loss of appetite, viagra experiences lethargy and vomiting. Viagra experiences See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra experiences Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra experiences secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.