Viagra Free Trial

Viagra free trial Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra free trial Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra free trial In other words, viagra free trial they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra free trial The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra free trial and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra free trial Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra free trial antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra free trial Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra free trial lethargy, viagra free trial stumbling and seizures. Viagra free trial Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra free trial Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra free trial Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra free trial excessive drooling, viagra free trial and stomach pain. Viagra free trial If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra free trial as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra free trial Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra free trial Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra free trial Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra free trial vomiting, viagra free trial excessive urination and activity, viagra free trial and can lead to seizures. Viagra free trial Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra free trial Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra free trial especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra free trial You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra free trial therefore, viagra free trial need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra free trial clothing and dish detergent, viagra free trial bathroom cleaners, viagra free trial etc. Viagra free trial are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra free trial The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra free trial vomiting, viagra free trial lethargy, viagra free trial muscle weakness, viagra free trial mouth burns, viagra free trial and even a coma. Viagra free trial Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra free trial Excessive drooling, viagra free trial vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra free trial Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra free trial Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra free trial and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra free trial Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra free trial ferns, viagra free trial lilies and ivy. Viagra free trial If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra free trial the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra free trial Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra free trial Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra free trial Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra free trial However, viagra free trial if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra free trial the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra free trial This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra free trial A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra free trial Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra free trial Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra free trial If you use moth balls, viagra free trial get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra free trial Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra free trial Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra free trial leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra free trial vomiting, viagra free trial seizures and coma. Viagra free trial Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra free trial Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra free trial Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra free trial This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra free trial Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra free trial lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra free trial Call your Vet right away.

Viagra free trial Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra free trial

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra free trial Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra free trial Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra free trial loss of appetite, viagra free trial lethargy and vomiting. Viagra free trial See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra free trial Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra free trial secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.