Viagra Gay

Viagra gay Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra gay Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra gay In other words, viagra gay they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra gay The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra gay and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra gay Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra gay antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra gay Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra gay lethargy, viagra gay stumbling and seizures. Viagra gay Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra gay Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra gay Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra gay excessive drooling, viagra gay and stomach pain. Viagra gay If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra gay as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra gay Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra gay Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra gay Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra gay vomiting, viagra gay excessive urination and activity, viagra gay and can lead to seizures. Viagra gay Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra gay Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra gay especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra gay You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra gay therefore, viagra gay need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra gay clothing and dish detergent, viagra gay bathroom cleaners, viagra gay etc. Viagra gay are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra gay The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra gay vomiting, viagra gay lethargy, viagra gay muscle weakness, viagra gay mouth burns, viagra gay and even a coma. Viagra gay Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra gay Excessive drooling, viagra gay vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra gay Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra gay Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra gay and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra gay Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra gay ferns, viagra gay lilies and ivy. Viagra gay If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra gay the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra gay Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra gay Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra gay Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra gay However, viagra gay if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra gay the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra gay This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra gay A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra gay Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra gay Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra gay If you use moth balls, viagra gay get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra gay Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra gay Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra gay leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra gay vomiting, viagra gay seizures and coma. Viagra gay Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra gay Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra gay Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra gay This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra gay Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra gay lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra gay Call your Vet right away.

Viagra gay Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra gay

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra gay Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra gay Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra gay loss of appetite, viagra gay lethargy and vomiting. Viagra gay See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra gay Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra gay secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.