Viagra Online Consultation

Viagra online consultation Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra online consultation Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra online consultation In other words, viagra online consultation they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra online consultation The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra online consultation and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra online consultation Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra online consultation antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra online consultation Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra online consultation lethargy, viagra online consultation stumbling and seizures. Viagra online consultation Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra online consultation Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra online consultation Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra online consultation excessive drooling, viagra online consultation and stomach pain. Viagra online consultation If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra online consultation as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra online consultation Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra online consultation Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra online consultation Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra online consultation vomiting, viagra online consultation excessive urination and activity, viagra online consultation and can lead to seizures. Viagra online consultation Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra online consultation Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra online consultation especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra online consultation You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra online consultation therefore, viagra online consultation need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra online consultation clothing and dish detergent, viagra online consultation bathroom cleaners, viagra online consultation etc. Viagra online consultation are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra online consultation The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra online consultation vomiting, viagra online consultation lethargy, viagra online consultation muscle weakness, viagra online consultation mouth burns, viagra online consultation and even a coma. Viagra online consultation Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra online consultation Excessive drooling, viagra online consultation vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra online consultation Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra online consultation Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra online consultation and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra online consultation Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra online consultation ferns, viagra online consultation lilies and ivy. Viagra online consultation If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra online consultation the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra online consultation Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra online consultation Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra online consultation Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra online consultation However, viagra online consultation if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra online consultation the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra online consultation This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra online consultation A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra online consultation Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra online consultation Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra online consultation If you use moth balls, viagra online consultation get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra online consultation Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra online consultation Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra online consultation leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra online consultation vomiting, viagra online consultation seizures and coma. Viagra online consultation Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra online consultation Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra online consultation Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra online consultation This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra online consultation Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra online consultation lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra online consultation Call your Vet right away.

Viagra online consultation Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra online consultation

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra online consultation Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra online consultation Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra online consultation loss of appetite, viagra online consultation lethargy and vomiting. Viagra online consultation See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra online consultation Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra online consultation secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.