Viagra Online Shop

Viagra online shop Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra online shop Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra online shop In other words, viagra online shop they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra online shop The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra online shop and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra online shop Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra online shop antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra online shop Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra online shop lethargy, viagra online shop stumbling and seizures. Viagra online shop Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra online shop Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra online shop Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra online shop excessive drooling, viagra online shop and stomach pain. Viagra online shop If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra online shop as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra online shop Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra online shop Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra online shop Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra online shop vomiting, viagra online shop excessive urination and activity, viagra online shop and can lead to seizures. Viagra online shop Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra online shop Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra online shop especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra online shop You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra online shop therefore, viagra online shop need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra online shop clothing and dish detergent, viagra online shop bathroom cleaners, viagra online shop etc. Viagra online shop are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra online shop The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra online shop vomiting, viagra online shop lethargy, viagra online shop muscle weakness, viagra online shop mouth burns, viagra online shop and even a coma. Viagra online shop Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra online shop Excessive drooling, viagra online shop vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra online shop Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra online shop Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra online shop and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra online shop Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra online shop ferns, viagra online shop lilies and ivy. Viagra online shop If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra online shop the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra online shop Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra online shop Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra online shop Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra online shop However, viagra online shop if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra online shop the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra online shop This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra online shop A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra online shop Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra online shop Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra online shop If you use moth balls, viagra online shop get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra online shop Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra online shop Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra online shop leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra online shop vomiting, viagra online shop seizures and coma. Viagra online shop Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra online shop Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra online shop Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra online shop This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra online shop Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra online shop lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra online shop Call your Vet right away.

Viagra online shop Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra online shop

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra online shop Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra online shop Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra online shop loss of appetite, viagra online shop lethargy and vomiting. Viagra online shop See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra online shop Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra online shop secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.