Viagra Professional

Viagra professional Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Viagra professional Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Viagra professional In other words, viagra professional they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Viagra professional The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, viagra professional and will be very appealing to him/her. Viagra professional Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, viagra professional antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Viagra professional Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, viagra professional lethargy, viagra professional stumbling and seizures. Viagra professional Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Viagra professional Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Viagra professional Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, viagra professional excessive drooling, viagra professional and stomach pain. Viagra professional If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, viagra professional as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Viagra professional Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Viagra professional Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Viagra professional Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, viagra professional vomiting, viagra professional excessive urination and activity, viagra professional and can lead to seizures. Viagra professional Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Viagra professional Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, viagra professional especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Viagra professional You are responsible for Puggle care and, viagra professional therefore, viagra professional need to ensure that fabric softener, viagra professional clothing and dish detergent, viagra professional bathroom cleaners, viagra professional etc. Viagra professional are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Viagra professional The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, viagra professional vomiting, viagra professional lethargy, viagra professional muscle weakness, viagra professional mouth burns, viagra professional and even a coma. Viagra professional Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Viagra professional Excessive drooling, viagra professional vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Viagra professional Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Viagra professional Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, viagra professional and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Viagra professional Some toxic plants include aloe, viagra professional ferns, viagra professional lilies and ivy. Viagra professional If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, viagra professional the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Viagra professional Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Viagra professional Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Viagra professional Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Viagra professional However, viagra professional if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, viagra professional the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Viagra professional This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Viagra professional A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Viagra professional Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Viagra professional Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Viagra professional If you use moth balls, viagra professional get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Viagra professional Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Viagra professional Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, viagra professional leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, viagra professional vomiting, viagra professional seizures and coma. Viagra professional Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Viagra professional Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Viagra professional Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Viagra professional This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Viagra professional Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, viagra professional lethargy and stomach pain. Viagra professional Call your Vet right away.

Viagra professional Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Viagra professional

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Viagra professional Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Viagra professional Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, viagra professional loss of appetite, viagra professional lethargy and vomiting. Viagra professional See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Viagra professional Keep all batteries in a safe, viagra professional secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.