Vigorex forte Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Vigorex forte Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Vigorex forte In other words, vigorex forte they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Vigorex forte The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, vigorex forte and will be very appealing to him/her. Vigorex forte Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, vigorex forte antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Vigorex forte Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, vigorex forte lethargy, vigorex forte stumbling and seizures. Vigorex forte Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Vigorex forte Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Vigorex forte Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, vigorex forte excessive drooling, vigorex forte and stomach pain. Vigorex forte If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, vigorex forte as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Vigorex forte Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Vigorex forte Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Vigorex forte Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, vigorex forte vomiting, vigorex forte excessive urination and activity, vigorex forte and can lead to seizures. Vigorex forte Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Vigorex forte Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, vigorex forte especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Vigorex forte You are responsible for Puggle care and, vigorex forte therefore, vigorex forte need to ensure that fabric softener, vigorex forte clothing and dish detergent, vigorex forte bathroom cleaners, vigorex forte etc. Vigorex forte are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Vigorex forte The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, vigorex forte vomiting, vigorex forte lethargy, vigorex forte muscle weakness, vigorex forte mouth burns, vigorex forte and even a coma. Vigorex forte Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Vigorex forte Excessive drooling, vigorex forte vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Vigorex forte Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Vigorex forte Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, vigorex forte and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Vigorex forte Some toxic plants include aloe, vigorex forte ferns, vigorex forte lilies and ivy. Vigorex forte If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, vigorex forte the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Vigorex forte Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Vigorex forte Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Vigorex forte Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Vigorex forte However, vigorex forte if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, vigorex forte the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Vigorex forte This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Vigorex forte A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Vigorex forte Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Vigorex forte Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Vigorex forte If you use moth balls, vigorex forte get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Vigorex forte Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Vigorex forte Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, vigorex forte leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, vigorex forte vomiting, vigorex forte seizures and coma. Vigorex forte Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Vigorex forte Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Vigorex forte Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Vigorex forte This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Vigorex forte Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, vigorex forte lethargy and stomach pain. Vigorex forte Call your Vet right away.
Vigorex forte Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Vigorex forte
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Vigorex forte Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Vigorex forte Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, vigorex forte loss of appetite, vigorex forte lethargy and vomiting. Vigorex forte See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Vigorex forte Keep all batteries in a safe, vigorex forte secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.