Vitamin D3

Vitamin d3 Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Vitamin d3 Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Vitamin d3 In other words, vitamin d3 they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Vitamin d3 The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, vitamin d3 and will be very appealing to him/her. Vitamin d3 Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, vitamin d3 antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Vitamin d3 Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, vitamin d3 lethargy, vitamin d3 stumbling and seizures. Vitamin d3 Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Vitamin d3 Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Vitamin d3 Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, vitamin d3 excessive drooling, vitamin d3 and stomach pain. Vitamin d3 If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, vitamin d3 as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Vitamin d3 Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Vitamin d3 Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Vitamin d3 Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, vitamin d3 vomiting, vitamin d3 excessive urination and activity, vitamin d3 and can lead to seizures. Vitamin d3 Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Vitamin d3 Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, vitamin d3 especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Vitamin d3 You are responsible for Puggle care and, vitamin d3 therefore, vitamin d3 need to ensure that fabric softener, vitamin d3 clothing and dish detergent, vitamin d3 bathroom cleaners, vitamin d3 etc. Vitamin d3 are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Vitamin d3 The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, vitamin d3 vomiting, vitamin d3 lethargy, vitamin d3 muscle weakness, vitamin d3 mouth burns, vitamin d3 and even a coma. Vitamin d3 Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Vitamin d3 Excessive drooling, vitamin d3 vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Vitamin d3 Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Vitamin d3 Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, vitamin d3 and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Vitamin d3 Some toxic plants include aloe, vitamin d3 ferns, vitamin d3 lilies and ivy. Vitamin d3 If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, vitamin d3 the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Vitamin d3 Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Vitamin d3 Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Vitamin d3 Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Vitamin d3 However, vitamin d3 if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, vitamin d3 the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Vitamin d3 This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Vitamin d3 A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Vitamin d3 Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Vitamin d3 Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Vitamin d3 If you use moth balls, vitamin d3 get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Vitamin d3 Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Vitamin d3 Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, vitamin d3 leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, vitamin d3 vomiting, vitamin d3 seizures and coma. Vitamin d3 Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Vitamin d3 Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Vitamin d3 Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Vitamin d3 This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Vitamin d3 Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, vitamin d3 lethargy and stomach pain. Vitamin d3 Call your Vet right away.

Vitamin d3 Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Vitamin d3

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Vitamin d3 Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Vitamin d3 Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, vitamin d3 loss of appetite, vitamin d3 lethargy and vomiting. Vitamin d3 See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Vitamin d3 Keep all batteries in a safe, vitamin d3 secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.