Weight Gain Formula
Weight gain formula Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Weight gain formula Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Weight gain formula In other words, weight gain formula they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Weight gain formula The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, weight gain formula and will be very appealing to him/her. Weight gain formula Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, weight gain formula antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Weight gain formula Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, weight gain formula lethargy, weight gain formula stumbling and seizures. Weight gain formula Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Weight gain formula Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Weight gain formula Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, weight gain formula excessive drooling, weight gain formula and stomach pain. Weight gain formula If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, weight gain formula as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Weight gain formula Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Weight gain formula Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Weight gain formula Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, weight gain formula vomiting, weight gain formula excessive urination and activity, weight gain formula and can lead to seizures. Weight gain formula Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Weight gain formula Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, weight gain formula especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Weight gain formula You are responsible for Puggle care and, weight gain formula therefore, weight gain formula need to ensure that fabric softener, weight gain formula clothing and dish detergent, weight gain formula bathroom cleaners, weight gain formula etc. Weight gain formula are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Weight gain formula The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, weight gain formula vomiting, weight gain formula lethargy, weight gain formula muscle weakness, weight gain formula mouth burns, weight gain formula and even a coma. Weight gain formula Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Weight gain formula Excessive drooling, weight gain formula vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Weight gain formula Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Weight gain formula Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, weight gain formula and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Weight gain formula Some toxic plants include aloe, weight gain formula ferns, weight gain formula lilies and ivy. Weight gain formula If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, weight gain formula the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Weight gain formula Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Weight gain formula Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Weight gain formula Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Weight gain formula However, weight gain formula if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, weight gain formula the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Weight gain formula This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Weight gain formula A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Weight gain formula Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Weight gain formula Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Weight gain formula If you use moth balls, weight gain formula get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Weight gain formula Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Weight gain formula Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, weight gain formula leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, weight gain formula vomiting, weight gain formula seizures and coma. Weight gain formula Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Weight gain formula Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Weight gain formula Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Weight gain formula This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Weight gain formula Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, weight gain formula lethargy and stomach pain. Weight gain formula Call your Vet right away.
Weight gain formula Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Weight gain formula
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Weight gain formula Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Weight gain formula Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, weight gain formula loss of appetite, weight gain formula lethargy and vomiting. Weight gain formula See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Weight gain formula Keep all batteries in a safe, weight gain formula secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.